January 25, 2019
Dr. Juliet M Ghodsian
After 15 years in private practice as a Naturopathic physician...
As a woman living in her 4th decade of life....
As a mother of adolescent girls....
As a wife having lived 16 years in partnership with another....
There are many things I have learned and now understand to be true about the nature of health and the nature of existence.
1) We are each responsible for our own happiness and no one else's.
2) You are enough and you always have been.
3) There are no mistakes, only opportunities for growth.
4) Don't make everything about you. It's not worth the suffering.
5) Life is more about the experience of living, and less about the destination.